Career Outcomes Annual Report
The annual report provides first destination on the status of August ’14, December ’14, and May ’15 graduates.
The classification of graduates used in this report is as follows:
- Employed Full Time-Graduates who are employed 30+ hours per week
- Employed Part Time-Graduates who are employed less than 30 hours per week
- Volunteer Service-Graduates who are participating in a volunteer or service program (e.g. Peace Corps, mission work)
- Military Service-Graduates serving in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Continuing Education-Graduates who have been accepted to and plan to matriculate into a program of further study. This includes graduate school or other specialized training.
- Seeking Employment-Graduates who have indicated that they are seeking employment or engaged in the job-search process.
- Seeking Continuing Education-Graduates who have indicated that they are seeking and have not yet enrolled in a program of continuing education.
- Not Seeking-Graduates not seeking employment or continuing education at this time.
- No Response-Graduates who, despite reasonable efforts on the part of the institution, have not responded to efforts to obtain information about their post-graduation career plans.
|Employed Full Time
|Employed Part Time
|Seeking Continuing Education
||Notable Grad Schools
|2. Truman State University
||Washington University in St. Louis
|3. United States Army
||Carnegie Mellon University
|4. Truman Medical Center
||University of Graz
||University College London