The annual report provides first destination on the status of August ’16, December ’16, and May ’17 graduates.
The classification of graduates used in this report is as follows:
- Employed Full Time-Graduates who are employed 30+ hours per week
- Employed Part Time-Graduates who are employed less than 30 hours per week
- Volunteer Service-Graduates who are participating in a volunteer or service program (e.g. Peace Corps, mission work)
- Military Service-Graduates serving in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Continuing Education-Graduates who have been accepted to and plan to matriculate into a program of further study. This includes graduate school or other specialized training.
- Seeking Employment-Graduates who have indicated that they are seeking employment or engaged in the job-search process.
- Seeking Continuing Education-Graduates who have indicated that they are seeking and have not yet enrolled in a program of continuing education.
- Not Seeking-Graduates not seeking employment or continuing education at this time.
- No Response-Graduates who, despite reasonable efforts on the part of the institution, have not responded to efforts to obtain information about their post-graduation career plans.
|Seeking Continuing Education||32|
|Do not plan to seek employment or additional education at this time||8|
|Top Employers||Notable Grad Schools|
|The Boeing Company||Washington University in St. Louis|
|Preferred Family Healthcare||Johns Hopkins University|
|Mercy Hospital||Columbia University|
|SSM Healthcare||New York University|
|Disney||University of Edinburgh|
|Fulbright Scholar Program||Glasgow University|
**Information for this report is obtained through self-declaration of graduates at the graduation fair, records from National Student Clearinghouse, follow-up with faculty, staff, and students on campus, and via social media contact. Classification status is determined within 6 months of graduation.